Citizen's Alliance for North Korea Human Rights(NKHR)
3. Membership. Any individuals are eligible to join NKHR's website. Members are those who join according to our membership form provided on this website, thereby creating an account with a username (ID) and personal password.
5. Proper Use. NKHR will not accept membership application submitted with someone else's name, false name, inaccurate information requested in the form, and those who register with a purpose that is detrimental to public peace and order and good public morals.
6. Contents of the Service. If you join and become NKHR member, you will enjoy the following General Services: 1) Free usage of our Documents Center which holds documents, photo and video clips; 2) Online sponsor, My Page service; 3) Weekly Email Newsletter (FNN), our on-line webzine; 4) Monthly Korean domestic newsletter. Special Services include 1) Quarterly Magazine Life & Human Rights in North Korea (English/Korean) 2) Invitation to special occasions and events. As mentioned above in article 2, the contents of the service can be added or modified and will be notified on this website.
7. Service Charge Conditions. General service provided upon membership is free of charge. Special services are provided without any charge for those who are regular monthly donor members or corporate/organization members. Any changes or transfers made between general and special services will be announced before entering into force.
8. Termination/Limits to Use. You may cancel your use of the Services and/or terminate your account by providing notice for termination directly to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by checking termination on your My Page. The member him/herself must directly terminate the account with the required information. Your account will be terminated after it has been verified that it is the member him/herself. However, your personal information will be kept on NKHR database and after six months will automatically be deleted. The reason for this six months period is to protect your information on donations and if you decide to rejoin us within six months. If you would like your information to be deleted immediately, you may notify us of your wish for us to do so. Please contact through the email address above or call +82-2-723-1672, 2671. Upon your cancellation, your username and password will no longer be usable and will be unable to log in.
9. Restrictions to Service. Members will be restricted and/or suspended from using NKHR website services in the following cases: 1) if the contents provided by the user is detrimental to public order and morals; 2) illegal acts; 3) if the purpose for joining our membership is harmful to national and public interest; 4) appropriate a third party's username and password; 5) distain or cause harm to a third party; 6) if the same individual registers with more than one username; 7) in the case of using, uploading, transmitting, or otherwise distributing any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by NKHR; and 8) in cases where the member copies, publishes, or emits in the media any documents or resources obtained from using our services without any authorization or mentioning of Citizens' Alliance for North Korean Human Rights.
10. Responsibilities of NKHR. The contents will be updated for continuous, stable usage of NKHR website members. Suggestions are welcomed by our members and will be reflected upon discussions and appropriate procedures and shall be notified to the member who has provided recommendations.
11. Privacy. Responsibilities of username (ID) and password fall on the member him/herself. You must notify NKHR webmaster if you find out that your account has been inappropriately used by a third party. NKHR regards your personal information valuable and shall not provide member's personal information to any other third party without consent. However, NKHR has the right to use voluntarily submitted information upon your agreement to the use of terms in the following cases: 1) in order to use your information as a basis for upgrading NKHR website services, for additional functions of the website to facilitate user-friendly website; 2) when providing general, statistical (not individual) information to advertisers; 3) to find out preferences of NKHR members in order to upgrade services. NKHR takes no responsibility for third party usage of information you provide (i.e. email address, username etc) on our BBS (Bulletin Board System) and information irrelevant to NKHR sent by the third party. NKHR does not have any obligation to monitor such third party acts.
15. NKHR may provide you with information related to fund-raising and donations or about NKHR sponsors through post or email.