Citizen's Alliance for North Korea Human Rights(NKHR)
2. Information you provide to join will grant you free access to NKHR English and Korean website. Your personal information is valuable and shall be safely guarded.
5. According to the Guideline, Citizens' Alliance for North Korean Human Rights designates the following person as the Chief Privacy Officer (CPO) for the maintenance and protection of personal information submitted upon joining as NKHR website member.
Webmaster: Gerrard Im (Jung Kyun Im)
Telephone: +82-2-723-1672, 2671
7. Purpose of Information. The purpose of request for your information is solely to improve and better reflect user-friendly services and contents. NKHR welcomes your suggestions and recommendations. Also, it purports to facilitate interactive board system for Questions and Answers and for NKHR's campaign on Urgent Calls for Action. Email address is important to convey you announcements and activity news.
8. Storage of Information. Personal information collected by NKHR may be stored and processed as mentioned above until you terminate or cancel your account.
9. Responsibilities and Proper Use. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality or your password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. You agree that you will use the services in compliance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
10. Responsibilities of NKHR. NKHR shall not disclose or disseminate your personal information without your consent or approval unless required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process stipulated in the Act.
11. My Page. You can revise or modify your information by logging in with your account - your username and password. You can access to your NKHR sponsorship and donation record and revise your personal information and password. If you want to terminate or cancel your account please send us an email with your name, username (ID), password etc. and we will see to it as soon as possible.
12. Technical Advice. You are advised to use your account carefully in public places and log out accordingly when you have finished your use. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the treatment of your personal information, please contact email@example.com
13. NKHR takes no responsibility for third party usage of information you provide (i.e. email address, username etc) on our BBS (Bulletin Board System) and information irrelevant to NKHR sent by the third party. NKHR does not have any obligation to monitor such third party acts.